Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Contact our Cemetery Supervisor and they can show you what is available. Phone: (231)878-2087
We accept cash, check, money order or credit card. Payments made by credit card are subject to a convenience fee of 3%, minimum of $2.00. Echeck (Electronic Checks) payments are free. The City of Cadillac does not keep any portion of the convenience fee.
A yard waste truck will pick up the leaves and tree limbs the same day as your garbage pick-up day.
Parking permits are available from the City Offices. When using the designated parking lots for prohibited hours, a parking permit is required.
• Daily Rate (4 hours or more) $100
• Hourly Rate (less than 4 hours) $55 per hour
• Non-Profit Daily Rate (4 hours or more) $50
• Non-Profit Hourly Rate (less than 4 hours) $25 per hour
Reoccurring Events: Events that are a minimum of once a week, for four consecutive weeks or more
• Daily Rate of $25:
• Non-Profit Daily Rate of $15
No, but a form is necessary to be filled out to use the those areas for events.
You can call 231-775-0181 ext. 120 for our Event Coordinator; Juanita Avila to inquire.
Alcohol is only allowed in Kenwood Heritage Park. Alcohol is NOT allowed in Kenwood Beachside Park; Lakefront Park; City Park; Blackburn Skate Park; Farmers Market; Sound Garden; Greenway; White Pine Trail; or Diggins Hill.
Electricty is available in the City Park at three locations.
Electricity is available in the Rotary Performing Arts Pavilion.
Yes. A sound system is available in the Rotary Performing Arts Pavilion. There is a fee call to inquire
There is no fee for use of pavilions in Kenwood Heritage and Kenwood Beach Parks. It is on a First Come, First Serve basis.
The Disc Golf course in Kenwood Beach Park as 9 baskets with dirt tees.
There is no charge for either Disc Golf course.
The White Pine Trail is 1.2 miles long, end to end.
Not AcceptedDead AnimalsSodLumberAshes Sea WeedBranches larger than 4" in diameterAcornsHay/StrawFruit from TreesCornstalks
* Each bag may not exceed 30 lbs
* Branches must be less than 4 inches in diameter
* Branches must be less than 4 feet in length
* Each Bundle must be less than 20 inches in diameter
* A max of 10 bundles will be collected each week *Regulations prohibit the mixing of yard waste with household trash.
For more information, please call the Utility Department at (231) 775-0181 x 123.
For more information, call (231) 775-0181 x 123.